Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

One game I'm currently playing

This would be Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. Nice remake of the original from the PS1 classic. Started Playing it last year around Christmas and I gotta say I'm loving it (McDonald's need not sue). The gameplay is exactly the same with a few added changes such as two new classes and additional missions.  So far I've played the game for some 60+ hours. I'm also currently in chapter 4 and my character is lvl 99, you could call me OCD but the reason this was is just basically cause I would like to fully complete the game which means I'd like to master all of the classes. I'm definitely not there yet.

If you were previously thinking of getting this game but weren't sure I definitely recommend it, specially if you're suffering from extreme nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment